- - SAUNA
- Dry heat treatment. This helps to eliminate toxins and tensions from the body, giving a feeling of relaxation and comfort. We recommend a cold water shower before and after your sauna to allow your pores to open and close. Three sessions, each of fifteen minutes, followed by a cold shower and a period of relaxation of the same length of time.
- - STEAM BATH
- Steam treatment with great benefits for the skin and the health. The heat allows the muscles to relax and the airways to open. It is excellent for softening and loosening dead skin cells, clearing blocked pores. The steam bath promotes a pleasant feeling of relaxation, rest, balance and wellbeing.
- - SHOWERS AND LOCKERS
- SPA has showers and changing rooms for use before and after treatments. All members and clients have a locker at their disposal containing a bathrobe, towel and slippers.
- - LARGE INDOOR POOL
- Heated pool with counter-current and water bed with bubble massage.
- - LARGE OUTDOOR POOL
- Large outdoor pool where you can also take a refreshing swim. Surrounded by trees, flowers, lawn, recliners and relaxation beds.
- - POWER SHOWERS
- Power showers to increase circulation in the body and cold water shower
- - JACUZZI
- Hydro massage bath which massages not only the feet but also the back. Jets set at different heights massage all areas of the body.
- - CHILL-OUT AREA
- SPA has a relaxation area with a very relaxing feather sofa where you can enjoy a cup of tea after your treatments.
- - TREATMENT ROOMS
- SPA has two treatment rooms, one of them for all types of treatment for couples which also has a hydro massage bath to round off some of the relaxation treatments with your partner or individually.
Ctra. de Manresa a Vic N-141C, km 20
08279 Calders(Barcelona) - T.93 830 91 53 · T.93 830 93 16 · F.93 830 92 62